RCM Advisory are currently offering exciting employment opportunities
As a fast growing rescue and recovery firm, we are consistently aspiring to drive our business forward. Our successful strategy relies on developing talented people who share our commitment to grow and succeed. Our collective expertise, talent and experience enable us to deliver a quality service to our clients and provide our people with a wide array of experiences and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
RCM has a distinctive philosophy, to offer quality advice and insolvency services to our clients by highly qualified and experienced staff. Our approach is modest, we work hard because we like what we do and we are proud of the service we offer. If you join us, you will find we are committed to the continuous improvement and encouragement of our employees to ensure they reach their full potential both personally and professionally.
Salary: £15,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year Experience: 2 years (preferred)
At RCM Advisory, we know that our people are key to the success of our company. That is why we look for individuals who are talented, career driven and most importantly, able to embrace the ethos of our business – creating order from chaos.
Key responsibilities include:
• Using our business systems including MS office, email and IPS software to draft letters, statutory reports and general correspondence.
• Using our internal database and systems to accurately record information.
• Hold regular meetings with colleagues and the Insolvency Practitioner to ensure cases are being progressed efficiently.
• Corresponding with creditors, debtors, directors and other stakeholders.
• Monitor and update your case diaries to ensure that all statutory and internal deadlines are met.
• Produce accurate file notes on overview of bank statements and other investigations.
• Assist with drafting Director investigation reports and identify any areas for further review.
• Review and list company books and records and assist in identify any missing / undeclared assets.
• Prepare periodic case reviews and ensure all case files are maintained.
• Answering the telephone and directing calls as appropriate.
• Filing, faxing and photocopying. Drafting standard documents and letters.
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
• Providing administrative support to the rest of the team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate flexibility and the willingness to progress any ad hoc tasks as required. As a growing business, we look for people who are results driven who are prepared to roll up their sleeves to help us drive the company forward.
Key attributes that we look for are:
• Honesty, reliability and conscientiousness.
• A good personal work ethic as well as being a good team player.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A Positive can do attitude and the ability to keep calm under pressure.
We offer on the job training, including external industry-accredited courses. If you believe you can demonstrate that you meet the specifications above, please forward your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to